You should be comfortable with arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
The real reason why students dislike math is because they think it’s dull. They don’t get excited about numbers the same way they get excited about history, science, or other subjects that are more relatable. This is precisely why this course teaches Math through stories, real-world applications, illustrations, and cutting-edge animation. Math in Action builds a solid foundation in math for exams like SAT, GMAT, CAT, GRE, ACT, Math Olympiads, and much more.
We have over 130 lessons covering every basic concept of fundamentals of math. Every video in the course comes with a quiz to test your knowledge, and each section contains exercises (with detailed solutions!) to help you practice and understand the concepts better. Additionally, you’ll find extra solved example problems at the end of each section.
Math in Action is organized into the following sections:
- Number systems
- Coordinate Geometry
- Linear equations in 2 variables
- Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
- Lines and Angles
- Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
- Heron’s Formula
- Surface areas and Volumes
AND HERE’S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE EVERY SECTION:
Videos: For each topic we teach, our storytellers and animators have weaved an exciting tale of someone who must put theory into practice to get themselves out of a sticky situation. Perhaps they’re building a space station, trapped in a dungeon, or tracking down a cyber criminal. Whatever the protagonist is faced with, you’ll learn alongside them and end each story smarter than when you started.
Quizzes: When you feel confident about your understanding of a particular math topic, you can test your skills by completing a quiz. If you do well, awesome! If you need a little extra help, you can review the videos or ask for assistance in the Q&A section.
Workbooks: Looking for additional practice to reinforce your understanding of the material? Once you’ve completed a section, you can review everything you’ve learned by completing the exercises and examples in the corresponding chapter workbook. These resources provide plenty of extra practice problems, making them an excellent way to solidify your knowledge of the concepts you’ve just learned.
Please Note: While students under the age of 18 are more than welcome to take advantage of this course, please note that only individuals who are 18 years old or older should make the purchase.
YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Lifetime access to Math in Action
- Friendly support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Who this course is for:
- Current high school or students about to start high school who are looking for a headstart.
- Homeschool students looking for extra support with the math fundamentals.
- Students who wish to revise what they have learned & are curious about what comes after school mathematics.
- While students under the age of 18 are more than welcome to take advantage of this course, please note that only individuals who are 18 years old or older should make the purchase.
- Employees in industry, IT, finance, economy & other companies who want to understand the relevant mathematical background
- University students in programming, IT, engineering and science (physics, chemistry, pharmacy, …) who want to learn or repeat the mathematical concepts required for their field of study
- Build a solid foundation in math for exams like SAT, GMAT, CAT, GRE, ACT, GED, Math Olympiads, and much more.
#Math #Action #Mastering #Practical #Applications #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal