Students should feel comfortable with the fundamentals of Python
Knowledge of the pandas library in Python is helpful
This course teaches you all of the skills to build interactive data analytics dashboards with Python. Specifically, you will be building a Coronavirus Forecasting Dashboard that shows historical and predicted values for deaths and cases for all countries in the world and US states from the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. The final product will be a live dashboard, automatically updated daily, hosted on a remote server for anyone, anywhere in the world to see!
You will learn and complete the entire process for building the dashboard including the following topics:
- Getting, Cleaning, and Transforming the Data – You will learn how to collect the data, find and clean bad data, and transform it so that it can be used for building models capable of prediction.
- Data Smoothing – You will learn several different techniques such as LOWESS to smooth the jagged raw data so that the model can better detect trends.
- Exponential Growth and Decline Models – You will begin modeling coronavirus cases for each area of the world with these simple models that can capture a single exponential growth or decline phase, but not both.
- Logistic Growth Models – You will learn about a separate class of “S-Curve” models capable of capturing both exponential growth and decline in the same model.
- Modeling New Waves – Coronavirus cases appear in waves over different time periods. You will learn how to change your model so that it can detect any number of new waves in the future.
- Encapsulation into Classes – After selecting your model, you will encapsulate all of the code together into Python classes, eventually to be used in your final production code.
- Visualizations with Plotly – You will learn how to use the Plotly Python library to create interactive data visualizations targeted for the web
- HTML and CSS – You are building a web application and will learn the fundamentals of HTML and CSS to help add customization with the help of Dash.
- Building the Dashboard with Dash – You will learn how to build all of the components and interactivity of the dashboard with the Dash Python library.
- Deployment – One of the most exciting parts of a project is deploying it on your own server for the world to see. You will learn two different deployment options – one simple and the other more complex, but with more flexibility.
This course comes with a massive amount of material including:
- 13 Jupyter Notebooks
- 26 Exercises with detailed solutions
- 200 page PDF of the entire course content
- All production code for the dashboard
- All code for developing the dashboard will be done using Python
- Pandas will be used extensively for analyzing and transforming data
- Statsmodels will be used for smoothing
- Scipy will be used for building the models for coronavirus cases and parameter optimization
- Matplotlib will be used in the notebooks for static visualizations
- Plotly will be used for interactive data visualizations that appear in the dashboard
- Dash will be used for building the dashboard itself
- HTML/CSS will be used together with Dash to customize components of the dashboard
- You’ll learn how to setup your own Linux Ubuntu server to run your dashboard
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Python programmers excited to complete a comprehensive project covering all of the steps to launch a dashboard on the web for all to see.
#Build #Interactive #Data #Analytics #Dashboard #Python #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal