Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel for data cleaning purposes (e.g. calculate product between two cells)
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word for creating references
Only for quantitative analysis; have SPSS installed
This course is specially developed for students who need the essential knowledge to prepare them for writing and defending their thesis/dissertation in an efficient and effective manner. I have created 17 lectures that cover all facets of thesis writing in one and a half hour!
I will start with the end in mind; how is your thesis evaluated? Based on this central question I explain my formula of success and take you by the hand from topic selection all the way up to successful thesis defence. I will explain step-by-step procedures to handle certain phases of your research project and provide many practical examples. On average, each lecture takes about five minutes.
After completing this course, you will have the essential knowledge to successfully complete your research project, because you know the necessary ingredients. This knowledge is invaluable when you are writing an academic paper, MBA thesis, PhD thesis or dissertation.
Who should enroll?
– Intern students
– Bachelor students
– Master students
– MBA students
– PhD / disseration / doctoral students
What will you learn from this course?
In about one hour you will know how to work on your thesis from preparation to successful defence. You will learn:
- how your research will be evaluated by your supervisor;
- my formula of success;
- what makes a good topic (with an practical example);
- how your effort is divided per research phase;
- how to monitor your progress;
- a four-step procedure for writing an effective introduction;
- a three-step procedure to conduct your literature review;
- about common data collection methods;
- how to clean your dataset;
- how to handle interviews;
- how to analyse interview data;
- what a moderation effect means for quantitative analysis;
- a two-step procedure for writing an effective discussion;
- how to write limitations and future works section;
- a three-step procedure for writing an effective conclusion;
- how to create and manage citations in Microsoft Word;
- how to minimise the effort-at-risk by creating frequent back ups;
- how to handle setbacks during your research;
- how to present your thesis results;
- a three-step procedure for handling difficult questions during thesis defence.
I’m fully convinced of the benefits, but I don’t see why I should learn all this from you.
True, let me explain by giving you an overview of my experience:
– Parttime PhD Candidate (7 years – present). I read the science, you’ll get the knowledge! What more do you want?
– Chief Information Security Officer (present). Managing Security, Privacy and Quality professionals. Responsible for implementing and maintaining a well balanced organisational risk posture;
– Software quality consultant (6,5 years). I’ve advised many managers of large / small IT projects on various software related aspects;
You can find more details on LinkedIn on or my profile.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
“I highly recommend Soerin as your thesis coach based on my positive experience with him over the past months. Soerin guided me through the different research phases, from the literature review until the conclusion and recommendations. By asking probing questions instead of immediately giving the answers to my questions, Soerin not only contributed to a thesis that I’m proud of, but also made me a better researcher. The recommendations that Soerin gave during his review of my thesis drafts were helpful and often formed the basis of new insights. When I hit a block while working on a factor analysis, Soerin helped me via a Skype session during which he looked at my SPSS and SmartPLS output live. Because of his enthusiasm, positive attitude and “can do” mentality, my interactions with Soerin were always pleasant and motivating.
Who this course is for:
- Newbies to research that don’t want to fail their research assignment
- Students that are eager to execute rigorous research for their thesis/paper/essay
- Anyone interested in academic and/or thesis writing
#Ultimate #Academic #Writing #Research #Essay #Writing #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal