The Virtual Manager: Lead Productive Teams From Home
You should have employees you directly manage for this course to be most helpful.
Working from home can be difficult. Managing from home can be even trickier. Management requires tons of communication and collaboration with your team. So, what’s the best approach to managing when you’re all working remotely?
If you’re a virtual manager, everything must be done with more intention and purpose. You can’t just do what you normally do, except over Zoom. Managing from home requires re-examining your management practices and adapting your behaviors for a remote world. If you’re able to pivot the way you and your team work from home, the more productive, connected, and successful you’ll be.
I built this course for managers who are new to working remotely. Perhaps, like many (including myself!), you had to switch very quickly to working virtually, and didn’t have the time or resources to plan what that would look like. I had to learn a lot (and I’m still learning) as I adapted to this new way of working and I think my team and I are better for it. In this course, I’d like to share the strategies, tips, and tools that have worked for us, including resources we developed for all of our Udemy employees.
In this course, you will:
- Adapt management best practices to an online environment
- Lead a virtual team with empathy and understanding
- Adjust communication norms to streamline the flow of information
- Update meeting content and cadence for virtual platforms
- Prioritize asynchronous work to optimize your team’s time
- Maintain connection and foster belonging throughout the remote employee lifecycle
- Expand your feedback style for an online medium
- Explore techniques for managing a hybrid (partly remote) team
As you go through this course, I hope you find techniques that can help you solve some of the problems you’re facing right now, and for the foreseeable future. Remote work may be here to stay – join me in this course to be the best virtual manager you can be!
Who this course is for:
- Managers new to remote work who need to adapt their practices for a virtual work environment
- HR/L&D professionals who need tips to support a virtual workforce
#Virtual #Manager #Lead #Productive #Teams #Home #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal