Basic Project Management knowledge is required to fully benefit from this course
Whether you’re wondering how to become a Project Manager, or you have already taken a project management role, being an accidental project manager, or a traditionally trained one: No matter which path you’ve taken, this course will help you thrive and upscale your career by efficiently facing common project management challenges.
If you’re struggling to launch your first project, keep your project organized, manage projects with limited resources and budget, or meet tight deadlines and stringent expectations, this course is made for you.
Packed with practical, real-world solutions & How-to essentials, this course is your hands-on guide on how to handle your most pressing project management inquiries concerning:
- Business challenges
- Communication & Leadership
- Technical skills
The Practical Project Manager course is your guide to modern project management, as it provides simple, practical instructions for successfully dealing with whatever issue you might come across.
Here’s a sample of the subjects this course covers:
- How to Land and Ace a Project Manager position
- Technical, Communication, and Leadership Skills
- Leading troubled and recovered projects
- Setting the stage for Success through Effective Planning
- Defining Accurate Budgets and Schedules
- Efficiently Monitoring and Controlling Project Performance
- Managing project Changes, Issues, Deliverables, and Quality
- Framing and Meeting Stakeholders’ Expectations
- Making the most of Communication and Collaboration Tools and Technologies
- Getting started with Agile Project Management
The Practical Project Manager course takes the intimidation out of project management, giving you helpful guidance for managing your project from start to finish, dealing with the continuously arising challenges, using new tools and technology to drive efficiency, improve collaboration, and resolve conflicts, all to help you wear your project manager hat more prominently, and proudly.
Who this course is for:
- Practitioners seeking a better understanding of project management processes, lifecycles, and approaches
- Aspiring, New, and Experienced project managers who want to learn how to handle continuously arising challenges more efficiently
- Anyone who wants to take the First Step into Launching their Project management Career
#Practical #Project #Manager #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal