Floor, yoga mat, or exercise mat.
Maximize Everyday Movements, Flexibility, And Posture With Stretch For Fitness
This course was designed for people who want to improve their posture, performance, and flexibility.
Did you know the human body is composed of skeletal muscle that is designed for movement? As we age, we move less and this can cause tight muscles and stiff joints. Stretching is an activity anyone can do regardless of age and physical fitness. It can be done at your home, office, or even at the park on a nice day.
Here are the benefits of stretching:
- Improve your performance in physical activities
- Increased mobility and blood flow
- Reduced stress
- Increased flexibility
- Help your joints move through their full range of motion
- Enable your muscles to work most effectively
- Improve your ability to do daily activities
Welcome to Stretch For Fitness-Full Body Stretching. This course teaches you everything you need to know about learning to stretch the right way.
Here is what you will learn:
- The science behind stretching
- The proper timing
- Why hydration is important
- Why it is important to be flexible
- The difference between static and dynamic stretching
- Yoga for stretching
- The eight most common mistakes
- How to warm up for resistance training
- The 10 best stretches for low back pain
This course is designed for anyone. It is also suitable for athletes, martial artists, runners, and bodybuilders.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a well designed stretching program to enhance their flexibility, athletic performance and posture.
#Stretch #Fitness #Full #Body #Stretching #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal