They need to come with an open mind and ready to do some exercises.
In the last century millions of people have immigrated to other countries trying to improve their lives. Maybe you are an immigrant too or your parents are?
Many studies were conducted regarding immigration and it’s influence on one’s life, but only few of them talk about the effect of immigration on romantic relationships.
This course takes you on a journey through your romantic relationship, while highlighting the difficulties couples experience while immigrating (or just relocating) to a different country, and offering strategies to navigate them. The course will shed light on the different factors and processes that you will probably encounter while immigrating, and will help you understand the dangers and also the opportunities this will present for your relationship.
The course is based on academic studies, and includes practical tips and tools in order to enhance your current relationship, and make the most of the immigrant experience.
You should take this course if you have immigrated, or if you are considering relocation or immigration and your relationship is important to you.
Who this course is for:
- Recommended for students that are in a relationship and considering immigration and relocation
- For students who already immigrated or relocated
- For singles who consider immigration or relocation.
- If you got hurt in a relationship during the process of immigration
- You shouldn’t take this course if you are not interested in relationship
#Relationships #Immigration #Journey #Empowerment #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal