There are no pre-requesites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Project Delivery & Meeting Deadlines using agile scrum – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
- Confidence in using Project Delivery & Deadlines techniques using agile scrum In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of scrum and how to use project delivery techniques using agile scrum in industry without going into a class room or spending $£1000..
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Kevin Kollins and Scott Clem.
What is Scrum?
Scrum is a method for managing and completing even the most complex project . Based on my experience, it is the number 1 way to complete projects on time while delivering value for any business or user.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a Project Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Development Team Member or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “how do i deliver projects on time to a high quality with scrum”, this is definitely the class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of scrum – Including theory, and checklsts for all events, roles, rules and artefacts used to deliver a project , .
- The facts based on real industry experience and research – The correct terminology and use of scrum is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
- I give you a complete overview of how to deliver on time with scrum as used in the business work place without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of how to deliver a project on time with agile scrum such as it’s theory, practices, tips and examples which are included throughout the course wirh excellent quality video and audio. All is based real world experience.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and father, Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Development Team Members , Product Owners, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of how to deliver on time using agile scrum project management and agile project delivery methods and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an agile expert
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires timely delivery, project management, agile, scrum, or agile project management methods in general. Anyone who wants to know how to be proficient with agile scrum project delivery methods to improve the ability of a team to delver on time
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points on how to deliver on time with agile scrum project delivery methods or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on how to deliver on time with agile scrum project delivery methods.
- Someone who wants pointers on agile scrum techniques used by the pros
#Project #ManagementDeliver #Time #Scrum #Project #Delivery #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal