Being able to improve your organisational processes and operational performance is a skill highly in demand in today’s workforce. In this course, we cover off the key information you will need in order to build and deploy an effective process improvement plan. Such plans have the powerful ability to structure your approach, identify your goals and give you a space in which you can sell your vision to interested parties.
Within this course we:
– Look at the fundamentals of the topic – process improvement and the plan.
– Investigate the activities you should be undertaking before starting your plan.
– Breakdown the plan into its constituent parts, addressing each section using a scenario example.
– Use a scenario to frame how you would build your plan, giving you a practical example of how to practically build each part of the plan.
– We will also run through a case study example of a real life plan.
The plan can be used for several purposes. It can act as a business case to get approval to launch the project, a storyboard to get buy in and support from the wider business / team and as the firing gun for a project charter / plan. The document will also hold all of the key items required for the successful completion of the project – current state, future state, gap analysis, pilot and testing etc. It really is a great plan that greatly improves your chance of success!
Who this course is for:
- Team Leaders / Managers
- Business Professionals
- Project Managers
- Small Business owners
- Organisational leaders
- Business Improvement Professionals
#Process #Improvement #Plan #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal