The basic electrical principles
A basic understanding of electrical engineering
Have a calculator
Power transformer protection systems are a critical part of the distribution & transmission systems that feed power to our cities & industries.
The aim of this course is to introduce all of the basic principles associated with these complex systems.
The course will go into detail for the following key topics :-
- Show the basic principles behind electrical protection philosophy
- An introduction to How the omicron cmc 356 device works
- Look at three phase currents and see how they can be broken down into sequence components and harmonics.
- Working theory of non directional overcurrent
- How test overcurrent curves by using advanced module of omicron device ?
- How test overcurrent by using any 3 Phase injection device and how can write accepted report ?
- Provide the basic principles behind current transformers, how they operate and need to be connected
- Working theory of directional overcurrent
- How test directional overcurrent by using advanced module of omicron device ?
- How Test Directional overcurrent by using any 3 phase injection device and how can write accepted report ?
- Working theory of restricted earth fault
- What the different between high impedance and low impedance restricted earth fault ?
- How test restricted earth fault relay ?
- Can the CMC 356 device or any 3 phase injection device test high impedance restricted earth fault relay ?
By the end of the course the student will be able to test(non directional & directional) overcurrent – restricted earth fault relays by using any 3 Phase Injection Device and by using advanced module of omicron device
Who this course is for:
- Electrical Engineering Undergraduates
- Electrical Engineering Graduates
- Electrical Utility Engineers
- Anyone interested in electrical engineering
#Power #Transformer #Protection #part #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal