Have a basic knowledge of capital raising (fees, general process)
Have a basic knowledge of people management (salaries, bonuses, hiring, etc)
LIKE ALL OTHER COURSES. UNLIKE ANY OTHER COURSE
Learn 56 state-of-the-art elite persuasion and influence techniques from my 5 years of influence and performance coaching of top hedge fund managers, private equity and venture capital GPs, other asset managers and investment banking professionals in all different types of institutional sales and investor relations situations. I’m a 2x MIT-backed entrepreneur turned persuasion psychology coach who has worked with (and made better negotiators of) different profiles, and this course is for you if you’re seeking to improve your influencing, for professional selling or just know more about how to win friends and influence people.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Billion-dollar AuM managers of hedge funds trying to raise capital from allocators;
- Fund managers trying to lead their team better (convince analysts and PMs to do things they don’t want to);
- Investment banking professionals trying to pitch hot deals to corporate or PE buyers (or manage their talent);
- Any investment professional that aims to become a fund manager in the future, manage investment and research teams, and manage institutional capital;
Throughout my experience in persuasion psychology coaching and training for influencing, I’ve compiled a framework with my most elite persuasion and influence techniques to use for influence, and I’ll share all of them with you on this course. Besides just pure influence and technique, there are multiple bonuses included to help consolidate these influence lessons.
These techniques use similar psychological principles leveraged by persuasion scientists and master salesmen. You will see many techniques similar to Robert Cialdini’s, Chris Voss’s and/or Grant Cardone’s, for example, but these will be the deeper, more general psychological persuasion elements (don’t be scared by the “general” – we will apply them and explore very specific applications of these, for example raising capital from allocators as a hedge fund manager, negotiating a side letter provision as a private equity GP, or pitching a hot deal as an investment banker). Field-tested and proven in the most extreme situations.
LET ME TELL YOU… EVERYTHING
Some people – including me – love to know what they’re getting in a package.
And by this, I mean, EVERYTHING that is in the package.
Who this course is for:
- Hedge fund managers and asset managers that need to raise capital
- Hedge fund managers and asset managers that need to convince their team members to do something (especially if they don’t want to do it)
- PMs or analysts that aim to be fund managers further in their career, wanting to raise capital and/or manage teams themselves
- Anybody in the asset management space that wants to sell or persuade more easily
#Persuasion #Hedge #FundsPrivate #EquityInvestment #Banking #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal