No previous knowledge of Tamil is required. You can start from scratch!
A desire to learn Tamil
A positive attitude!
Have you ever wanted to learn Tamil? As one of the oldest classical languages in the world, Tamil is spoken by over 70 million people. But why should you pick Tamil out of all the languages you could be learning?
To start, Tamil is the official language of Tamil Nadu, India’s fourth largest state, which has seen significant economic growth and foreign investment over the last decade. The state is a leading figure in several industries, such as automobile and auto-components, engineering, pharmaceuticals and others. Learning Tamil will not only help you out as a tourist in India, but also as a rising professional looking to expand or diversify your business in this booming global market. Secondly, it’s well-proven that learning another language can lead to many new career opportunities, whether that’s becoming a more attractive candidate, or qualifying for a promotion at your current position.
Now, the road to learning Tamil isn’t always going to be easy, of course. That’s exactly why we’ve put together this comprehensive guide to Beginner Tamil.
In this course, we’re going to take you through the first steps of your Tamil journey, from absolute beginner to an intermediate level. Our lessons will cover everything, from teaching you how to pronounce the words correctly, to conjugating verbs and forming sentences to express yourself and describe the world around you.
During our course, you will learn:
- Lots and lots of vocabulary
- Useful everyday phrases
- Basic sentence structures
- Basic grammar rules most beginner courses don’t teach
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Greet people and introduce yourself both formally and casually
- Learn how to count up to 1000
- Read a restaurant menu
- Order food and drinks
- Give and receive directions
- Describe yourself and other people in both personality and appearance
- Tell the time
- Make requests, describe what you want and what you plan to do
- Express your feelings, your interests and dislikes
- Navigate multiple types of everyday situations, like shopping
- Give and receive directions to places you need to go to
This course aims to help you master the basics of Tamil and give you a strong base on which you will be able to build your skills as a Tamil speaker.
Start your Tamil journey with us today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start learning Tamil for any purpose – traveling, business, dating, studies, or anything else, this course has you covered
- Anyone who wants to advance quickly in their Tamil language journey – in a way that’s easy, fun and fast
#Nice #Client #Wonderful #experience #working #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal