Basic knowledge of algebra and geometry
1. What is the meaning of an equilateral triangle?
2. What is Heron’s formula?
3. How to find the area of equilateral triangle when perimeter as well as one side of the triangle are given.
4. What is perimeter? How it is arrived at?
5. What is semi-perimeter? How it is arrived at?
6. How to calculate the cost of advertisement of triangular side wall when the measurement of sides of wall and advertisement rates are given?
7. How to find the area of triangular wall when all the sides of the wall are given?
8. How to find the area of triangle when two sides as well as perimeter of the triangle are given?
9. How to calculate the area of triangle when the sides of triangle are given in ratios and the measurement of perimeter is also known.
10. How to find the area of isosceles triangle when the measurement of equal sides as well as the perimeter of triangle are given?
11. What is isosceles triangle?
12. To find the area of triangle using Heron’s formula, the length of how many sides of triangle should be known?
13. How many sides are equal and unequal in an isosceles triangle?
14. What is the meaning of “s”, “a”, “b”, and “c” in Heron’s formula?
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested in understanding how to use Heron’s formula in complex cases
#Mastering #Herons #Formula #Solving #Complex #Problems #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal