You should have basic knowledge of HTML and except HTML, there is no special requirements
Do you want to Learn PHP programming language with Exercises? If you want to become a good PHP programmer then you are at the right place to learn PHP programming.
You should know that PHP is the Hypertext Preprocessor general-purpose programming language that is widely used in the field of development. There are many websites that are developed with PHP, according to one research 79.2% of total websites on the internet, are developed with PHP. The biggest CMS system like WordPress is written in PHP Programming language that is widely used in the world for creating many types of websites.
Instructor Experience and Education:
Master in Computer Science
7+ Year Experience in Schools, Colleges, University etc
Scope of PHP
If you search on the internet, you will see that, there are a number of colleges, academies, universities, or software houses (large and big) that include PHP in their syllabus for students. and used PHP as a core language in software development.
As PHP is an open-source programming language used in a variety of popular CMS systems like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc. As CMS systems help developers to create websites/applications rapidly.
Advantages of this course
When you Enroll in this course you will get the following advantages:
- Surely, you will get Video Lectures
- We will Provide Assignments for your Practice
- We will Provide Problems and their solution
- We will Provide PPT Notes and other Notes when require
- We will provide all Source Code as we write in the Course
- Proper Management in Study Materials
- Lifetime Support (When missing lectures/Notes/not clear concept)
Why Purchase this Course
There are things on which we focus. As number of students learning PHP programming language for a different purposes, most of them, students learning PHP for web applications/website creating, etc.
Always we focus on:
- Clear Topics
- Programming Examples
- Exercises and their solution
- Environment Setup
- Variables and Constant
- Echo and Print
- Data Types
- Strings and Numbers
- Decision Making (if-else, Switch)
Enjoy in Learning with Us!
Who this course is for:
- This Course is for those Students who want to become a PHP Developer and want to solve problems using the PHP programming language.
#Master #PHP #Coding #Exercises #Solution #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal