Microsoft Power BI Desktop installed on your computer (which is free).
Knowledge of Excel Power Query is an added advantage.
More than +70,000 satisfied students worldwide have enrolled in this course, writing thousands of 5-star reviews.
“I recommend this course for anybody starting with Power BI. It touches all aspects of the desktop and online tool for visual development. If multiple data source examples are included then it would be very complete (like data gateway, data flow, etc.). Given the scope of the course, I still considered this one of the best available. I am able to follow at 2x speed and complete the course.”
“If you want to know all about PowerBi, then this course for you. Concepts are explained in detail & simple as well, which makes us understand the concepts clearly. I strongly recommend this course for beginners, go for it !!!. Happy learning !!! Special Thanks to Navya Mam, for making this course and boosting my career skills.”
“The instructor has done a very good job by explaining all the features of Power BI in a much simpler way which anyone with any experience can understand easily. I am really happy and have all the required knowledge to implement for the real-time project.”
“I think covering the entire (in true sense end to end) tool with an example makes a first-time viewer like me a good hold and develops an encouragement for its use. Nicely covered and an informative tutorial!”
“This is an excellent course to learn Power BI, its components, and various functionalities. All the modules are very clearly explained with examples.”
Chiranjeevi Rao Boddu
“What a great course! The instructor was so detailed, showing us how to perform various functions from manual to automated. The case studies were very real and I can vouch for that as a data scientist with a business background. It is obvious that the lesson planning was done meticulously and if I could rate this 6 stars, I would.”
“One of the BEST resources to learn power Bi that I found in Udemy. thanks a lot and keep it up…”
“Goes in-depth for even a person who just starts with PowerBI can follow. There are some issues with date formatting in few data sets (different sheets had different date formats), which I solved using the tips provided on date formatting in the 14 and 15 points. All in all very helpful for a person who is starting with PowerBI.”
“Excellent course, excellent teacher. I appreciate following this course because the teacher knows and explains well the concepts.”
And many thousands more…
This Microsoft Power BI course will help you to become a Power BI expert. It will enhance your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge on Power BI Desktop, Power BI Online, and the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry-based Power BI projects.
As we progress through this course, you’ll learn to unleash the capabilities of Power BI to perform a comprehensive analysis of data from multiple sources and present the data using the perfect visualization.
In this course, you will gain an understanding of the concept and working of Power BI Desktop and Power BI online services.
- You will learn how to connect Power BI to different data sources.
- You will be able to transform your data using Power Query and create data models.
- You will also level-up your data analysis skills using DAX and create calculated columns and measures.
- With the help of Reports and Visualization in Power BI, you will be able to present your data in an efficient and interactive way.
- And lastly, you will learn how to publish your reports and dashboards to the Power BI online service.
Why Learn Power BI?
Power BI is a business intelligence tool by Microsoft that provides analytics services. It provides interactive dashboards and visualizations with self-service business intelligence capabilities, where end users can create reports and dashboards by themselves, without having to depend on anyone else as Power BI’s artificial intelligence is there to help you out. Power BI provides cloud-based BI services – known as Power BI Services, along with a desktop-based interface called Power BI Desktop. It offers Data modeling capabilities along with data preparation, data discovery, and interactive dashboards.
Why should you take up this Power BI course?
- Worldwide Business Intelligence and Analytics Market to grow to $22.8 billion in the next 2 years – Gartner.
- 70% of leading companies say that analytics is integral to how they make decisions – IBM Survey
- A Senior Business Intelligence Analyst can earn $89,000 in the United States – Payscale
You get lifetime access and a 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals looking for jobs as Business Analysts, Business Development Manager.
- Suitable for business intelligence (BI) and reporting professionals, data analysts.
- Statisticians aiming to implement their statistics skill to derive business insights.
- Marketing, Finance, Sales, and other domain Professionals who need extensive business intelligence.
#Master #Microsoft #Power #Desktop #Service #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal