No introductory skill level of Python programming required
Desire to learn!
***** Enrol now in the most comprehensive and up-to-date (Nov 2022) course available for the Data Science Prerequisites Concepts! *****
About the Instructor.
This course is led by Aditya Dhandi – an international trainer, consultant, and data analyst with over 100 000 enrollments on Udemy. Aditya specializes in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI, & Google Data Studio & his courses average 4+ stars out of 5.
He’s also the founder of the popular website, Jobshie.
Why Learn Data Science Prerequisites?
If you’ve spent time in a spreadsheet software like MS Excel or Google Sheets and want to take your data analysis skills to the next level, this course is for you!
Pandas is a Python package providing fast, flexible, and expressive data structures designed to make working with “relational” or “labeled” data both easy and intuitive. It aims to be the fundamental high-level building block for doing practical, real-world data analysis in Python.
Pandas is the most powerful and flexible open source data analysis/manipulation tool available in any language.
pandas is well suited for many different kinds of data:
- Tabular data with heterogeneously-typed columns, as in an SQL table or Excel spreadsheet
- Ordered and unordered (not necessarily fixed-frequency) time series data.
- Arbitrary matrix data (homogeneously typed or heterogeneous) with row and column labels
- Any other form of observational / statistical data sets. The data need not be labeled at all to be placed into a pandas data structure
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientists, Data Analysts.
- Students and professionals who wants to do data analysis using python.
- Students and professionals who have tried machine learning and data science but are having trouble putting the ideas down in code
- Python developer who wants to do analysis of tabular data.
- Who wants to start their data visualization journey
- Who Is curious about how to build effective and impactful graphs
- Who Is looking to break into the business intelligence, analytics or data visualization field
- Anyone who want to express thoughts, findings, insights from any kind of data using data Visualization.
#Master #Data #Science #Prerequisites #Numpy #Pandas #Seaborn #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal