No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
This Master course of Amazon Cognito – AWS Cognito is designed for developers who want to add user management and how to sync functionality to their mobile and web apps. Developers can use Cognito Identity to add sign-up and sign-in to their apps and to enable their users to securely access their app’s resources. Amazon Cognito provides authentication, authorization, and user management for your web and mobile apps. Your users can sign in directly with a user name and password, or through a third party such as Facebook, Amazon, Google or Apple. The two main components of Amazon Cognito are user pools and identity pools. This how-to shows you how to let users authenticate to Cells Enterprise using the AWS Cognito identity platform. Amazon Cognito lets you add user sign-up, sign-in, and access control to your web and mobile apps quickly and easily.
Synchronizing user data with AWS Cognito Sync :
AWS Cognito Sync synchronizes user profile data across mobile devices and web applications. The feature allows users to obtain a normalized user ID and credentials with Amazon Cognito.
This master course you will learn about :
1. Introduction and purpose of Amazon cognito
2. Features of AWS Cognito, Cognito User Pool and Identity pool
3. User Authentication and Authorization with AWS Cognito
4. Amazon Cognito Identity
5. Integrate with Amazon Cognito
#Amazon API Gateway
#Identity and Access Management
Enroll now and learn today.
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG, Engineering Students and AWS Internet Users, Systems and Software Security Experts, IT and Network Security Professionals, Computer Science and IT Students
#Master #Amazon #Cognito #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal