No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
Basic search engine skills and content writing knowledge
Master course in ChatGPT : OpenAI’s buzzy chatbot can solve problems, write code, and tell creative stories, but it’s not flawless
A new chatbot is gaining attention on Twitter for answering some pretty complex questions and generating creative responses — as well as for some blips that show where artificial intelligence still falls short.
During November 2022, OpenAI’s ChatGPT made its public debut. Users can ask OpenAI to solve problems, write code, and produce other creative stuff by making an account. In the chatbot, you can describe yourself to a wide audience within seconds.
According to OpenAI, which developed the tool and made it available for a “research preview,” the company trained an initial model and fine-tuned it with human AI trainers. Although OpenAI said ChatGPT “refuses inappropriate requests,” it acknowledged that some might still slip through.
In social media, chatbots make for the perfect user experience because people love seeing funny, impressive, and just plain wrong things that machines say. However, ChatGPT is getting some attention for its capabilities too.
The OpenAI company describes itself as a research and development company for artificial intelligence. Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) invests in it, and it’s governed by the OpenAI Foundation.
In this master course I would like to teach the 5 major topics,
1. What ChatGPT is and why it’s needed
2. What ChatGPT can do, its most effective uses, and its limitations
3. How does ChatGPT work, and what are the main advantages?
4. Business, references, and sources: how to use and build them using with ChatGPT
5. ChatGPT features. Does Google have something like that?
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG Students of Business and IT, Business executives, marketing and content writers and digital marketing experts
#Master #ChatGPT #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal