You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
Basic understanding of Excel operations like opening, closing and saving a file
You’re looking for a complete course on understanding Forecasting models and forecasting analytics to drive business decisions involving production schedules, inventory management, manpower planning, demand forecasting, and many other parts of the business., right?
You’ve found the right Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel! This course teaches you everything you need to know about different forecasting models and how to implement these models for devising forecasting analytics in Excel using advanced excel tool.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement forecasting analytics and forecasting models such as simple linear, simple multiple regression, Ratio to Moving Average, Winter’s method for exponential smoothing with trend and seasonality, famous Bass diffusion model and many more.
- Increase revenue/profit of your firm by implementing accurate forecasting analytics using Excel solver Add-in
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand different Forecasting analytics strategies and forecasting models used by organizations
- Creating demand forecasting strategies using forecasting analytics techniques and various forecasting models.
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply forecasting analytics and forecasting models in real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base by teaching you the most popular forecasting models and how to implement it for effective demand forecasting and for devising forecasting analytics techniques.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts on forecasting analytics, demand forecasting, forecasting models through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of different forecasting models and forecasting analytics techniques
- Step-by-step instructions on implement forecasting models and forecasting analytics techniques in excel for demand forecasting
- Downloadable Excel file containing data and solutions used in each lecture on forecasting models and forecasting analytics
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts on demand forecasting, forecasting models and forecasting analytics techniques
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies is something which differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. As managers in Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of Marketing and data analytics in this course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master Forecasting Models from beginner to advanced
#Marketing #Analytics #Forecasting #Models #Excel #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal