Learning & Development in HRM
Eager to learn
Learning & Development in HRM Key Learnings:
· How to conduct a training needs analysis to identify current and future training needs within the organization
· Ways to choose training methods and technologies that are appropriate for learner population as well as the training content
· How to facilitate the transfer of learning within the workplace, which includes marketing the program, securing manager and peer support
· How to evaluate the success of training initiatives
· Ways to identify methodologies for calculating return on investment in training
In this course, you will learn when training is the right course of action and how you can design and deliver instruction to meet your training needs. In the process, you will conduct your own analysis, create a training plan, incorporate instructional events that facilitate learning transfer, and determine evaluation methods and measurements for your program.
Understand various aspects of workplace training, from analysis to delivery.
Training and development plays an important role in any workplace. On this course, you will explore the role of training from a number of stakeholder approaches, both on an individual and organisational level.
You will consider the main priorities and uses of training in the workplace. You will also have the opportunity to become familiar with the theories, models and tools used to support training and development.
Who this course is for:
- HR Professionals
- Candidates pursuing MBA HR
- Managers & Team Members
- L & D Managers
- L & D Professionals
#Learning #Development #HRM #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal