IMPORTANT: This course has an emphasis on discussion – the course is to a world-wide global class. We can all learn from one another. This long Diploma course is serious and workbooks and assignments are set. Leadership is not about watching videos alone but discussing, considering, suggesting and then making decisions. The Educational Announcements and the Q/A ensure that this course is always up to date.
“love detailed oriented people, and this instructor not only has a vision, he takes the best time to explain himself and his method”
- Twenty new lectures added 25th May 2021
- New lecture added 6th April 2020: Leadership Research. This lecture includes extensive homework.
- WORKBOOK ADDED APRIL 2020: Leadership in India
- WORKBOOK ADDED 29 July 2020: Industrial Organisational Strategy
This course is split into three sections:
- Generations in workplace
- 8 things to know Millennials
- Generation alpha
- The Skeldon approach
- Dressing Gown theory
- Managing Baby Boomers
- Managing a multi-generational workplace
The emphasis throughout in giving practical examples and the setting of research topics. You – the students from 166 countries – know far more than I do about your own culture, your own skills and your own workplace environments. I bring to the course my academic and work-based background, (too many) years of experience and a willingness to listen.
Many many lectures about the generations – interspersed with clips from films which I had the privilege of acting in – and some exercises/questions for you to answer.
- Skeldon approach
- Dressing gown theory
So, some new(ish) and some old.
But all relevant.
Who this course is for:
- Those who will be in work in the future
- Those currently in management
- Those in work but not as managers
- Those who have now retired
- Those studying management and business at University
#Leadership #Cultural #Diversity #Accredited #Oxford #Diploma #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal