A good understanding of Information Technology and Information Security
Acquire the ability to deal with today’s fast evolving technological threats.
Information security is an area that every organization needs to deal with, considering the increased security risks arising from emerging technologies and the growing army of malicious attackers. This CISSP training course covers topics ranging from operations security, telecommunications, network and internet security and business continuity planning.
The training course is delivered by a certified CISSP professional, covering all eight domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) and is addressed to both information security professionals, which are committed to continually expanding their knowledge and expertise, as well as the general public.
The CISSP certification is a worldwide recognized standard of achievement that confirms knowledge in the information security field and is imperative to a cyber security career. CISSPs are information assurance professionals that assure a secure business environment.
The CISSP Certification offers the following benefits:
- Advanced knowledge of information security
- Enhanced credibility and marketability career distinction
- Increased income than non-certified professionals
The CISSP course is nothing more and nothing less than a thorough, deep dive into the most critical skills of information technology and it is available to anyone, anywhere in the world.
This Cyber certification is offered by (ISC)2 which is an international non-profit organization with more than 200k certified members. The certification was introduced in 1994 and is most required security certification on Linkedin. The exam is available in 8 languages at 882 locations in 114 countries. The certification meets ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
Important Domains of CISSP Certificate
A domain is a broad topic that you need to master to ace the CISSP certification exam. Here are the important CISSP Domains:
- Domain 1. Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2. Asset Security
- Domain 3. Security Architecture and Engineering
- Domain 4. Communication and Network Security
- Domain 5. Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Domain 6. Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7. Security Operations
- Domain 8. Software Development Security
Who this course is for:
- This is an introductury course to find the details and requirements of becoming a CISSP. Is for anyone pursuing a career in cybersecurity or currently employed in the field and gaining more experience. Associate level is for those knowledgeable in cybersecurity but do not yet have the experience required to become certified.
#Introduction #CISSP #Security #Certification #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal