Paper and pencil
A thick and extra thick marker
Sharpies work great but any one will work
Phone with a camera or scanning app or scanner (Adobe Scan)
Photo editing software (Adobe photoshop and Adobe Acrobat)
Unity Game Engine
Vuforia SDK for Unity and License Key
Are you an artist or designer looking to bring your paper sketches to life in a whole new way? In this course, you’ll learn how to turn your sketches into interactive art pieces using Unity, Augmented Reality, and Vuforia.
Throughout the course, you’ll work on multiple projects, from sketching a character to creating an AR app for a smartphone, and animating in Unity. Even if you have little to no experience with these tools, the clear instructions provided in the course will guide you along the way.
The course is suitable for intermediate creators who have some experience with Unity and C#. You’ll learn how to scan your drawing without a scanner, work with image targets, set up Unity and Vuforia for AR development, and create user interfaces. You’ll also gain essential skills in coding with C#, adding user controls to 3D objects, and animating in Unity.
By the end of the course, you will have the skills and knowledge to create a one-of-a-kind augmented reality app with your character. This course is perfect for artists, designers, and creators looking to expand their skillset and create unique interactive experiences for others to enjoy.
Section 1: Getting Started
- Introduction to the course
- Overview of tools and materials needed
- Setting up Unity and Vuforia for AR development
Section 2: Sketching and Design
- How to Sketch
- How to Draw a Simple Illustration
- Sketch a Simple Character
- Finalize the Character Design
Section 3: Scanning and Image Targets
- How to Scan a Drawing without a Scanner
- How to Work with Image Targets
Section 4: User Interface and User Controls
- How to Make a User Interface
- Make an AR App User Interface
- How to Code with C#
- How to Add User Controls to 3D Objects
Section 5: Animation in Unity
- How to Animate in Unity
- Create Cool Animation in Unity
Section 6: Build and Export a Mobile App
- How to Build and Export a Mobile App
- Final Project: Build a One-of-a-Kind Augmented Reality App
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills to bring your paper sketches to life in a whole new way using Unity and Vuforia. Sign up now to start your journey in creating interactive art!
Who this course is for:
- This class is for beginners that want to learn about AR, fine tune your skills in Unity or Vuforia with simple illustrations and drawings, and take your creativity to the next level.
#Augmented #Reality #Drawing #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal