Willingness to do own research
Willingness to fully participate in discussions
An interest in the economies of other countries
To encourage discussion, on the 18th January 2022 a new section was added:
- The Great Reset
Exactly what the nest economic courses are about – stimuli for discussion!
This – initially – is a short course. Only the month of August is covered. The course will be added to during the coming year and thus provide a ‘rolling Economics discussion’.
Discussion IS the key. ‘Let’s talk about Economics’ is exactly that – a course made up of:
- Educational Announcements
- Lectures as up to date as possible
- A booklet accompanying each month with data response questions in AND all the links (thus saving you time!)
- The Q/A section
The Q/A section is where the discussions take place – discussions where the lectures are merely the starting point. This is an Economics course for those who wish to:
- Learn more about Economics in general
- Learn through discussion
- Learn about the economies of other countries and the possible impact on your own country
Each month – at the end – there will be new lectures; a new booklet; new discussions. Whenever you join the course you will be able to look back at the Q/A and see how economies have progressed, how the effects of economic policies have been felt elsewhere.
As the course includes a booklet for each month, you will be able to build a collection of ‘monthly global economics’ supplemented by YOUR input – and the input of others.
Let’s talk about Economics – together.
Who this course is for:
- Students worldwide who are interested in discussing global economics
#Global #Economics #Great #Reset #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal