Positive Psychology for Mental Health & Success
Learn positive psychology to help people shine in their lives. Concrete principles for personal growth and success!
Mental health forms a vital part of our overall well-being and includes aspects of emotional health, mental wellbeing, and social awareness. Mental health and wellness training will equip you to understand the relationship between thoughts, beliefs, feelings and outcomes.
This course in positive psychology will guide you through an extensive range of psychology-based teachings and methodologies that positively shape how people think, feel and relate with other people. You will gain an in-depth knowledge of personal success, subconscious mind programming, high self-image, and also how to support people in making positive lifestyle modifications.
Many of today’s mental health systems focus more on diagnosing flawed aspects of the human condition instead of taking time to understand the natural factors (such as illness, apathy, fear, and loneliness) that produce most mental health challenges.
Positive psychology proposes that when people are taught how to change their focus away from illness and towards wellness, it becomes possible for people to experience considerable improvements in their mental health and general emotional wellbeing quickly.
Mental health does not imply an absence of problems. It suggests the presence of robust internal resources that do not let anomalies take their toll. While disappointments and failures are inevitable, the key to overcoming them is sharp mental faculties.
In this Positive Psychology Course, you’ll learn how to:
- Employ powerful life principles to improve your mental health.
- Master your emotions and enhance your people skills.
- Develop your self-awareness and strengthen your relationships.
- Update the quality of your parenting, management or leadership.
- Defeat limiting beliefs to live with more confidence and autonomy.
- Generate healthy relational boundaries that reinforce relationships.
- Facilitate meaningful changes in how people relate to themselves.
- Replace self-defeating thinking patterns with more valuable ones.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of yourself and human behaviour.
- And much, much more.
Topics that will be unpacked in this course
- What is Positive Psychology
- Models of Positive Psychology
- Understanding Optimism and Pessimism
- Understanding 3Ps Model of Optimism
- Fundamentals of Positive Thinking
- Ways to think positively and overcome negativity bias
- 8 Limited Thinking Patterns
- Psychology of Positive Attitude
- The root of all negative attitudes and emotions
- Psychology of self-image (How it is formed?)
- How to improve self Image
- Self-image building exercises
- Building happiness habit
- Understanding success mechanism
- Understanding failure mechanism
- How to become tough-minded
- How to unlock your real personality
- Tap into the power of your subconscious mind to
- Improve self-image
- learn to use your positive past
- set and achieve worthwhile goals
- develop compassion self-respect and forgiveness
- Cultivate the power of rational thinking
- Discover the key to a happier more successful life
Positive Psychology training will equip you to understand the relationship between thoughts, beliefs, feelings and outcomes. You will gain an in-depth knowledge of how mental health problems arise, and also how to support people in making positive lifestyle modifications.
This course in Positive Psychology will guide you in an extensive range of psychology-based teachings and methodologies that positively shape how people think, feel and relate with other people.
Throughout this training course, you can expect to gain a comprehensive understanding of what triggers human behaviour and, in turn, systematically define the practical steps people can take for furthering their mental wellness and actualising their goals.
With a variety of relatable examples and a focus on personal growth and emotional wellness, this course serves as a valuable resource for anyone who wants to become a better listener, friend, able leader, or efficient in transforming the quality of people’s day-to-day mental health.
Who this course is for:
- This Mental Health with Positive Psychology is open to all. It can be studied independently.
- Mental Health with Positive Psychology training gives unparalleled insights into human behaviour. This course is aimed at all those interested in relevant psychology and self-improvement.
- There are no ‘right or wrong’ character styles best suited to Mental Health Practitioner training, and students are asked to enrol on the course without learning expectations.
- Mental Health Practitioners often aspire to work in an educative, curative or social-influential context. Mental Health training is also widely studied by professional helpers.
- This course is especially for those who are enthusiastic about enriching people’s lives. This course offers a novel individual growth experience for teachers, parents, mentors, therapists and medical specialists alike.
- This course is especially for those who are enthusiastic about enriching people’s lives and offers a novel individual growth experience for teachers, parents, managers, mentors, coaches, therapists and medical specialists alike
- To take this course you do not need any previous knowledge of psychology or positive psychology whatsoever. Regardless of you education, profession and age you can take and benefit from this course.
Course created by Vyas Psychology Training Centre.
Who this course is for:
- This course is taught by Aman Varma (Accredited Counselor) for Mental Health Professionals
#Foundations #Positive #Psychology #Complete #Guide #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal