QuickBooks Software would be best although we can review the content without the software
We are in the process of updating this course for 2022. The current community will have access to the updates.
Would we like to run our business better using accounting software?
Would we to choose between an online accounting software and a desktop accounting software?
Would we like to advance our career by increasing our skills with business software?
This comprehensive QuickBooks course can help to achieve these goals.
Why choose this course?
Current video content means all QuickBooks lectures are done recently as of this post rather than adding a few new videos to content from prior years.
This course also includes:
- QuickBooks backup files allowing us to jump forward in the course or to rework sections.
- PDF instruction files to support the entering of QuickBooks data and allowing us to do work offline.
Who will we be learning from?
You will be learning from somebody who has technical experience in accounting concepts and in accounting software like QuickBooks, as well as experience teaching and putting together curriculum.
You will be learning from somebody who is a:
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant
- CGMA – Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Master of Science in Taxation
- CPS – Certifies Post-Secondary Instructor
- Curriculum Development Export
As a practicing CPA the instructor has worked with many technical accounting issues and helped work through them and discuss them with client of all levels.
As a CPS and professor, the instructor has taught many accounting classes and worked with many students in the fields of accounting, business, and business applications.
The instructor also has a lot of experience designing courses and learning how students learn best and how to help students achieve their objectives. Experience designing technical courses has also help in being able to design a course in a logical fashion and deal with problems related to technical topics and the use of software like QuickBooks Pro.
How will we be Taught?
We will learn by doing, by providing a presentation, and providing the tools to work through the processes presented. Learning QuickBooks is something best learned by doing, by applying skills to the QuickBooks application.
In addition to presentation video we will include PDF files to allow the completion of part of the work offline with no internet access.
We also provide backup files so that we can jump to later points in the course or rework components of the course while having the data set exactly as it is shown in the presentation.
A partial list of topics covered is below. The number series may change, however.
Getting Started – Getting Setup
- Desktop – Download and Install
- Desktop – Download Backup File
- QuickBooks Backup File
- Desktop – Restore Backup Files
- Online – Set Up
Navigating Through QuickBooks
- Desktop – 1.10 Restore Backup File
- Desktop – 1.15 Home Page – Vendors Section
- Online – 1.15 Vendor Section
- Desktop – 1.20 Home Page – Customer Section
- Online – 1.20 Customers Section
- Desktop – 1.25 Home Page – Banking Section
- Desktop – 1.27 Home Page – Company Section
- Online – 1.25 Other Section
- Desktop – 1.28 Home Page – Employees Section
- Online – 1.28 Employee Section
- Desktop – 1.35 Forms
- Online – 1.35 Forms
- Desktop – 1.37 Lists
- Online – 1.35 Lists
- Desktop – 1.40 Help Options
- Online – 1.40 Help Options
- Desktop – 1.45 Print & Export Reports
- Online – 1.45 Pint & Export Reports
- Desktop – 1.50 Backup Data
- Online – 1.50 Backup Files
Double entry accounting system
- Accounting Objectives
- Accounting Equation
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
- Accounting Professionals
- Accounting Students
- Anybody who wants to learn accounting software
- Anybody who wants to learn accounting theory
#ExpiredQuickBooks #Online #QuickBooks #Desktop #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal