There is no need for any knowledge or experience on Microsoft Excel.
A laptop or smartphone with Internet access.
Experience with Microsoft Excel is beneficial but not required.
Installed Microsoft Excel in your laptop or smartphone.
Microsoft Excel Version 2021
This excel class is created for beginner to expert level. Its covers most of the important features, formulas and functions in Excel such as Index, Match, Exact, Data Validation, Trim, choose, If, Nestedif, Sumif, Roundif, Countif, Find, Search, Transpose, Vlookup, Hlookup, Xlookup and many more.
You will learn a large number of features and functions in Excel as well as some techniques that will help you present your data in a professional manner and impress your colleagues, managers and clients.
If you want to learn Excel formulas and functions then you can quick start, this is the right class for you!!
Here attached some Resource file for your practice. share your work with me so we can be able to discuss it and review it together.
First, you should watch promotional videos and watch the free preview lessons. I think they’re going to give you a good idea of the quality of the course content, pace, and what to expect from taking the course. Apart from that, Udemy offers a 30-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked!
This Course includes:
Fundamentals of Formulas
- Introduction VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP and XLOOKUP
- What is MATCH Formula
- What is INDEX Formula
- How to Trace Precedents, Dependents & Remove Arrows in Excel
- Relative, Absolute & Mixed Cell Reference
- #VALUE!, #DIV/0!, #NAME?, #N/A, #REF!, ###, #NULL!, #NUM!
- How To Add The Zeros In Excel
Conditional & Logical Functions
- Using IF Function in Excel
- Nested IF Statement
- Fixing Errors with IFERROR
- Using AND Function in Excel
- Using OR Function in Excel
- Using NOT Function in Excel
Common Statistical Functions
- SMALL, LARGE Functions in Excel
- SUM, SUMIF & SUMIFS Functions
- ROW, ROWS, COLUMN &COLUMNS
- ROWS to COLUMNS & COLUMNS to ROWS
- AVERAGE, AVERAGEA, AVERAGEIF & AVERAGEIFS Function
- COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK, COUNTIF & COUNTIFS Formulas
- ROUND, ROUNDUP & ROUNDDOWN Formula
- RANK & PERCENTRANK
- RANK.EQ And RANK.AVG function
- SUMPRODUCT Formula
- RAND & RANDBETWEEN
- MIN() and MAX() with Nested If Functions
- PERCENTAGE Functions
- How to use REPT formula in Excel
- How to use INDIRECT Function in Excel
- How to Automatically Insert Serial Number in Excel
- How To Use The CONVERT Function
- How To Use AUTOSUM Function
- Allow TEXT / NUMBER Only
- Convert Number to Words
- UPPER, LOWER, PROPER Functions
- TRIM, CONCATENATE & LEN Functions
- LEFT, RIGHT & MID Functions
- FIND and SEARCH Functions
- IS Function in Excel
DATE and TIME Functions
- TODAY and NOW Functions
- DATE Function
- DATEIF Function
- EDATE & EOMONTH Functions
- Date Value , Weeknum , Days , Days360 Functions
- HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND, TIME & TIMEVALUE Functions
- WEEKDAY, WORKDAY and NETWORKDAYS Functions
- YEARFRAC Function Explained
Dynamic Array Formulas
- Dependent DROP DOWN List
- Dynamic DROP DOWN List
- Searchable DROP DOWN List
- DROP DOWN List & Filtering
- OFFSET Function for Dynamic Calculations
- FILTER Function
- UNIQUE Function
- ODD, EVEN and MOD formula in excel
- SORT and SORTBY Function
- SEQUENCE function
- FREQUENCY Function
- TRANSPOSE Function
LOOKUP and Reference Functions
- VLOOKUP with Exact Match
- VLOOKUP with Trim Function
- VLOOKUP Approximate Match
- VLOOKUP with MATCH Function
- HLOOKUP Formula
- HLOOKUP with MATCH Function
- XLOOKUP All Functions
- Multiple XLOOKUP Function
- INDEX Function
- INDEX And MATCH Formula
- MATCH Formula
- Exact formula
- CHOOSE Function
I am sure you can do it! all you have to do is follow the lessons step-by-step!
Feel free to share any problem you are facing and i will be here to review it.
To achieve everything mentioned in this piece of advice, Enroll in this course now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone can do to develop their career in Microsoft Excel.
- Data entry application creators.
- Create any application in Microsoft Excel for personal and organization purpose.
- Microsoft Excel users & learners.
#Excel #Formulas #Functions #Beginner #Expert #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal