A beginners’ understanding of digital currencies.
This course is designed to help you understand how and why governments are looking to introduce new ways to enable payments to be made – Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) – which will impact the global economy and society.
Alongside CBDCs, we are seeing digital currencies – stablecoins – being launched by companies which allow business owners and managers to reduce risk in their companies, make payments more efficient and help make society more inclusive. There has been considerable press coverage about cryptocurrencies and the technology that supports them – blockchain.
This course will give you an overview of different types of blockchain. It will give insight as to why governments and companies are looking to encourage the use of digital payments which will not have to rely on the current banking systems and procedures.
As our lives become ever more digitalised we need new more relevant and efficient methods of transferring value/making payments that can enable transactions on a face-to-face basis as well as online digitally or indeed on the rapidly growing metaverse.
About Your Instructor
Jonny Fry, CEO of TeamBlockchain and an advisor for a number of firms as well as Chairman of Gemini Capital UK and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. He was the CEO for 20+ years of Premier Asset Management Plc, an asset management company listed on the London Stock Exchange.
He has written, since March 2018 each week, Digital Bytes, an analysis of how, why, and where Blockchain Technology and Digital Assets are used in different industries and jurisdictions globally. Digital Bytes has its’ own radio show which is broadcasted on CyberFM to 4.6million listeners in 140+ countries each week.
Who this course is for:
- People looking for a concise background about Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) and stablecoins (digital money). Why governments and corporations are introducing these new forms of payments and the impact digital currencies will have on businesses and macroeconomics.
- Business students and those in the financial services sector interested in new methods of payments and business processes.
- People striving for a more inclusive society and helping those currently excluded from financial markets.
- Board directors, managers and shareholders looking to reduce risk and improve business efficiency
- Regulators looking at how technology can treat customers even more fairly
#Digital #Currencies #CBDCs #Stablecoins #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal