Interest in psychology and counseling.
An awareness of psychological disorders such as anxiety, depression, borderline personality disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, etc.
No prior experience in psychology is required.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is a form of psychotherapy that emphasizes the development of skills such as mindfulness, emotional regulation, distress tolerance, and interpersonal effectiveness. DBT was originally developed by psychologist Marsha Linehan for individuals with borderline personality disorder (BPD). However, its application has expanded to include the treatment of a variety of conditions, such as depression, eating disorders, and substance addiction. DBT is a comprehensive approach to mental health treatment because it integrates individual therapy sessions with skills training in groups. It is especially beneficial for those who struggle with emotional instability, suicidal ideation, or self-destructive behavior. DBT may offer techniques to improve your quality of life if you struggle to control your emotions, maintain healthy relationships, or act impulsively.
This is a fully accredited course on DBT by the International Association of Therapists (IAOTH). This course will teach you everything about DBT, including history, theoretical concepts, core skills, their applications, behavior chain analysis, case-based explanations, etc., in a detailed and step-by-step manner, which will help you become a professional DBT therapist and a counselor.
You will learn:
- Four modules of DBT on Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Emotion Regulation, and Interpersonal Effectiveness, along with many other associated and supportive concepts.
- How to do behavior analysis and identify target behaviors
- How to derive treatment plans for your clients
- How to set up a clinic and create a learning environment for the clients
- Treatment plans for different psychological disorders.
This course is for anyone who:
- is interested in psychotherapy and counseling
- wants to become a psychotherapist or counselor
- needs Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
- wants to learn Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
At the end of the course, you will find instructions on how to obtain your certificate.
Who this course is for:
- In-depth learning of DBT core skills with their applications in real life and in patient management, different psychology and counseling approaches, and the setting up of counseling practice
#Dialectical #Behavior #Therapy #DBT #Accredited #Certification #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal