***** Enrol now in the most comprehensive and up-to-date (Nov 2022) course available for the Data Analysis with Pandas, NumPy and PostgreSQL Concepts! *****
About the Instructor.
This course is led by Aditya Dhandi – an international trainer, consultant, and data analyst with over 100 000 enrollments on Udemy. Aditya specializes in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI, & Google Data Studio & his courses average 4+ stars out of 5.
He’s also the founder of the popular website, Jobshie.
Why learn Pandas?
If you’ve spent time in a spreadsheet software like MS Excel or Google Sheets and want to take your data analysis skills to the next level, this course is for you!
Pandas is a Python package providing fast, flexible, and expressive data structures designed to make working with “relational” or “labeled” data both easy and intuitive. It aims to be the fundamental high-level building block for doing practical, real-world data analysis in Python.
Pandas is the most powerful and flexible open source data analysis/manipulation tool available in any language.
pandas is well suited for many different kinds of data:
- Tabular data with heterogeneously-typed columns, as in an SQL table or Excel spreadsheet
- Ordered and unordered (not necessarily fixed-frequency) time series data.
- Arbitrary matrix data (homogeneously typed or heterogeneous) with row and column labels
- Any other form of observational / statistical data sets. The data need not be labeled at all to be placed into a pandas data structure
Why Learn Numpy?
The central object in Numpy is the Numpy array, on which you can do various operations.
The key is that a Numpy array isn’t just a regular array you’d see in a language like Java or C++, but instead is like a mathematical object like a vector or a matrix.
That means you can do vector and matrix operations like addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
The most important aspect of Numpy arrays is that they are optimized for speed. So we’re going to do a demo where I prove to you that using a Numpy vectorized operation is faster than using a Python list.
Then we’ll look at some more complicated matrix operations, like products, inverses, determinants, and solving linear systems.
Why Learn Advanced SQL and PostgreSQL?
It is almost impossible not to interact with a database daily, Every Mobile Application or Website you use uses a database to commit your request, You just don’t know it, Which makes you wonder, What is a database? Why is it important? how can I communicate with it? and most importantly, What’s SQL?
SQL is a Standard Structured Query Language that you can use to code queries to interact with a database. PostgreSQL is a database management system that uses SQL to interact with the database.
SQL is by far the most coding skill in demand in the tech industry and it is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects, Whether you’re a Mobile developer, A Web Developer, A Data Scientist, A Data Analyst, or Even New to the tech industry, You have to learn Databases and SQL.
Finally, This course is concise and to the point, It aims to teach you the basics of Databases and SQL from Beginner to Intermediate bearing in mind how valuable is your time.
Who this course is for:
- Students and professionals with little Numpy experience who plan to learn deep learning and machine learning later
- Students and professionals who have tried machine learning and data science but are having trouble putting the ideas down in code
- Students and professionals who wants to do data analysis using python.
- Python developer who wants to do analysis of tabular data.
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL, PostgreSQL, or basic data analysis!
- Anyone who wants to learn about database and data management systems
#Data #Analysis #Pandas #NumPy #PostgreSQL #Masterclass #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal