A browser and a text editor
For practical usage some knowledge of Python, Bash, JS, Perl and so on.
In computing, a regular expression, also referred to as “regex” or “regexp”, provides a concise and flexible means for matching strings of text, such as particular characters, words, or patterns of characters. A regular expression is written in a formal language that can be interpreted by a regular expression processor.
- Really clever “wild card” expressions for matching and parsing strings.
- Very powerful but quite cryptic
- Fun once you understand them
- A language of “marker characters” – programming with characters
- It is kind of an “old school” language – compact
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Character set
- Anchors & Boundaries
- Groups & Backreferencing
- Assertions & Look arounds
- Examples with languages: Bash, Python, C++ and so on
- In this course with will demonstrate the Regex features of the REFGEX101 and Notepad++
LIVE CLASS SERIES
Based on your earlier feedback, we are introducing a Zoom live class lecture series on this course through which we will explain different aspects of REGEX. Live classes will be delivered through the Scientific Programming School, which is an interactive and advanced e-learning platform for learning scientific coding.
Students purchasing this course will receive free access to the interactive version (with Scientific code playgrounds) of this course from the SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMMING SCHOOL (SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMMING IO). Instructions to join are given in the bonus content section.
Please use the Q&A feature on Udemy to ask questions! We’d love to talk about why regular expressions don’t seem to be working, discussing decisions we made about course content, and debating regular expression philosophy.
Regular expressions are for anyone, but in reality, only those who deal with a lot of text will find an everyday use for them. It goes without saying that programmers need to know regex, but web developers/designers, data analysts, and researchers can also reap the benefits.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Regular Expressions(regex) inside out and apply them to solve day-to-day problems.
- Programmers, Developers, or even anyone who deals with data like Data scientists, Researchers, etc.
#Complete #Regular #Expressions #Masterclass #Hours #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal