Elementary knowledge of the Chinese language
Willingness to learn
Being an expert in customer service is mostly about getting the most basic support skills right.
Communicating properly, expressing empathy and willingness to help, staying motivated is just a handful of important skills that every customer service agent/support rep needs to be good at.
This series of videos will take you through the basics of customer service in Mandarin Chinese. The topics we cover are:
- How to break the language barriers
- How to start a conversation
- How to verify and collect customers’ details
- How to ask customers to wait
- How to reassure the customers
- How to deal with Angry customers
- How to deal with Happy customers
- How to handle different types of scenarios (Asking customers to repeat themselves, retry the process and how to say “No” politely).
- How to respond to customers’ feedback/suggestions/advice
- How to close the conversation professionally
This course is ideal for you if you are just starting your career in customer service; if you just need a refresher on some of the basics, or you are a business owner that wants to do business with the Chinese market.
Due to the language barriers, you may not be able to solve the problem immediately, but after this course, you will develop simple but persuasive skills to help you:
- Calm customers down/ Break the ice
- Record relevant information
- Pave the way for further assistance
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Mandarin learner who values the importance of Customer Service
- Customer Service Staff members/ Business Owners who values their Chinese customer base.
#Business #Chinese #Customer #Service #Skills #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal