For learning Document Object Model and Network a basic understanding of HTML and CSS is required
Desktop PC or Laptop with minimum 4GB of RAM and 500MB hard disk space
On screen instructions provided for Apple Mac users
Visual Studio Code Editor – Installation instructions provided
What learners say about this course?
“Excellent explanation.I understood well. It’s definitely helpful for everyone. Thank you so much sir”
“Overall, a great course so far! I’ve learned a lot about the front end concepts, and this course seems to be beginner-friendly, as it’s my first time exploring it and I don’t have much troubles understanding the material. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!”
Beginner friendly course
If you are from a non-IT profession and you want to shift to application development, then this is the course for you.
- The topics are clearly structured.
- Appropriate instructions and opportunity provided to the learner to code along with the instructor.
- Guided implementation of case study and project.
What is in this course?
The following are the major areas covered in this course:
- Programming Fundamentals
- Statements, Code Execution Flow, Literals, Arithmetic Operators, Variables, Function, Conditional Statements, Loops, String, Array, Object, Class, Module, Arrow Function, Variable Scoping, Numbers and Dates
- Web Page manipulation using DOM (Document Object Model)
- Learn manipulating HTML elements
- Learn to handle DOM events
- Implement 2 Case Studies and an Exercise
- Getting data from server (Using XMLHttpRequest and fetch)
- Learn about getting data from server
- Understand about REST API and JSON
- Implement making REST API call using XMLHttpRequest and fetch
- Implement case study that searches countries
- Implement an exercise to search street names in France
- Understand basics of HTTP protocol and HTTP method types
The above topics helps you to become a Front End Developer.
This course does not cover the desktop application development, mobile application development and server side programming.
During this learning journey, you are provided with:
- 36 Exercises
- 3 Case Studies
- 1 Project (Tic-Tac-Toe game)
Who this course is for:
- Developers looking to enhance their skills
- Full Stack Trainers
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal