Be ready to join thousands of my students who have mastered reading, writing, and speaking Arabic
Marhaba (Hello and welcome)!
My name is Nezha, I am a certified and professional Arabic teacher with 20+ years experience.
Welcome to Arabic 4 U where you can learn Arabic correctly!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬New updated Arabic course:
I just updated and made this Arabic course the most comprehensive and organized Arabic course here for you to learn Arabic.
Before enrolling in an Arabic course, please look at:
1- How organized the Arabic course is
The sections are organized in a way that will help yo learn Arabic gradually and not get lost.
If you already know how to read and write Arabic, you can go straight to section 3 lesson 150 to start learning how to speak Arabic.
2- How it is presented:
Using color coding helps your brain remember what you learn. I don’t just use colors. I use them to emphasize what you need to remember.
3- How much content you are getting: 15+ topics
I will be adding more topics.
4- The rating: The highest rated Comprehensive Arabic course
5- If the Arabic teacher is available to answer your questions: I will answer all your Arabic questions
6- I am a certified and professional Arabic teacher with 20+ years experience – not just someone who speaks Arabic. I know what will help you learn Arabic and which Arabic version you should learn.
Please do Not take in consideration the number of students as this is a NEW Arabic course.
Before I tell you about this Arabic course, see what this student said about it:
“A Perfect Course for Beginner. This course is well-structured and well-delivered. First, Nezha (The teacher) went through how each letter is written and pronounced (in Modern Standard Arabic). I like how she also explained how some dialects pronounced some letters differently from the MSA. Then, she taught some simple everyday phrases (and sentence patterns), which is more useful for beginners rather than going straight to grammars and vocabulary, so the students who knew nothing at all about Arabic (like me) can have a basic idea on how the language work (kinda). The color coding on each slide is GENIUS. It helps students to understand what each word means on each phrase without relying on a lengthy dictionary-like table format.”
I used my 20+ years of experience teaching and tutoring Arabic to create this Complete Arabic course to help you learn Arabic and go from zero to hero in reading, writing, and speaking Arabic.
This Complete and unique Arabic course will help you hit 8 birds with 1 stone. After finishing this course you will be able to:
1- Speak Arabic Confidently, easily and quickly with Arabic speakers from around the world about 15+ topics
2- Master reading Arabic correctly just like native Arabic speakers
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to master writing, reading and speaking Arabic like a native speaker
- Students who wish to learn Arabic from an experienced, native and certified teacher not an amateur
- Students who wish to eliminate their bad Arabic accent
- Students who want to read voweled Arabic books, the Quran and / or the Hadith in Arabic
- Students who want to be able to learn Arabic on their own
- Individuals who intend to take one of the Arabic proficiency tests such as OPI Oral Proficiency Interview, including government employees and officials, or others.
- Government employees, officials, or any individual who relocated or will be relocating to an Arabic country
- Individuals relocating to an Arabic country for employment, business, or volunteering to help Arabic speaking refugees, such as doctors and nurses
- High school students interested in pursuing Middle Eastern or North African studies in college
- College students studying Middle Eastern Studies, North African Studies, Middle Eastern Affairs, or other subjects involving the use of the Arabic language
- Medical staff and government employees who deal with the Arabic speaking population
- Individuals traveling for pleasure to Arabic speaking countries
- Individuals who wish to communicate with Arabic speakers, friends, or members of their family who speak Arabic
- Individuals who wish to learn Arabic calligraphy after taking this course
- Scholars who need to read, for research purposes, Arabic texts written in Modern Standard Arabic or Classical Arabic
- Individuals who learned MSA (Modern Standard Arabic) and have a hard time communicating with Arabic speakers. This Arabic course and the upcoming series of Arabic courses will show you how to convert MSA to a spoken version of Arabic, and understand the different dialects.
- Students who love learning on their own
#Arabic #Language #comprehensive #Arabic #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal