A computer or mobile device with internet connection is all you need
You must be willling to invest USD$35 to learn quality theories and practical videos on how ABA is able to help the child or person in need
You do NOT need any experience in special needs therapy or intervention to attend this couse. This course use layman terms with clear audio and videos to teach you how to use ABA in therapy settings.
Ask me ANY questions via chat or email. I am always here to help you at any time.
Feeling stress and helpless on how to teach your child with autism, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Global developmental delay (GDD) and related developmental disorders?
No worries on above, this ABA course will solve all your worries and queries on how to overcome the stress and helplessness:
· Learn how ABA can help in the development of your child with autism and related developmental disorders.
· See real life videos on how to execute ABA therapy for your child.
· Learn how to use ABA techniques to help in managing your child’s behaviors.
· Learn how to use effectively visual aids in ABA therapy.
· Learn how to build on communication and language skills in children using ABA techniques.
· Increase your confidence in the right way of using ABA therapy to work with your child.
· Learn and improvise how to create materials such as schedule and token economy to manage child’s behaviors and emotional regulations.
· Learn how to use ABA techniques to increase a child’s cognitive ability.
· Understand how ABA techniques can improve your child’s literacy and numeracy skills.
. Learn how to use ABA techniques to build compliance, taking receptive instructions and doing things on demand from parents and teachers in school.
· Benefit from the clear explanations and visual techniques of how to use ABA competently with your child.
Who this course is for:
- Family members of persons with developmental disorders such as autism, ADHD or GDD.
- School teachers and caregivers who wants to help their child or loved ones with special needs
- Educational or early intervention therapists who wish to learn more to improve their clinical skills
- Anyone who is keen to work with children with special needs and wants to know more to help them.
#Applied #Behavioural #AnalysisABA #Application #therapy #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal