Basic Computer Skills
Welcome to the Amazon EC2 Foundations Certification course. This course provides an in-depth overview of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2). The EC2 service is an essential building block in becoming an AWS certified cloud practitioner. We will start with exploring key concepts relevant to EC2, followed by a hands-on practical guide to deploying compute resources on AWS.
The term “Scalable Cloud Computing” has now become synonymous with Amazon Web Services. For nearly a decade, AWS has been powering some of the world’s most popular websites and applications. Amazon EC2, is considered the computational backbone of AWS.
To illustrate how Amazon EC2 works, we explore the concept of virtualization. Virtualization is the process of creating a software-based virtual representation of a server. When we deploy an EC2 “Instance” we’re creating a virtual representation of a physical server and it’s resources. This includes: CPU, Memory (RAM), Storage, and network resources such as Bandwidth.
Similar to physical servers that you might find on-premises, virtual EC2 instances can also have different configurations. As a matter of fact, AWS offers the most comprehensive configuration options when it comes to deploying virtual servers. These configurations can easily be adapted to our resource needs, in real-time.
The level of customization a cloud provider can accommodate, will define the sophistication level of it’s overall service. Not all cloud services were created equal. AWS, is known to have the highest level of configuration options when compared to just about any other service. The AWS platform caters to both micro and enterprise level clients, using one of the most scalable and advanced virtualization infrastructures available.
Beyond the physical hardware customization and scalability, virtualization also accommodates the deployment of any operating system on the virtual machine. As you will see, we have the flexibility of deploying both Linux and Windows servers, using a variety of pre-configured virtual applications known as AMIs (Amazon Machine Images).
In addition to a theoretical deep dive into Amazon EC2, this course will also provide you with practical hands-on experience in working with the key features of EC2. This includes:
- Exploring the characteristics of EC2 Instances.
- EC2 Instance Types
- Creating IAM Users for EC2
- Deploying EC2 Instances with pre-configured AMIs
- Assigning Elastic IP’s to Deployed Instances
- EC2 Instance Administration
- Creating Security Groups for Deployed Instances
- Remote EC2 Administration using SSH Utilities like Terminal for MAC, and PuTTY for Windows.
- Using EC2 Instance Connect to administer instances.
If you’re interested in learning how to deploy and administer virtual machines on the most robust cloud computing platform, hit the enroll button and let’s jump right in.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in exploring the foundations Amazon Web Services
- Students interested in deploying Virtual Servers on AWS
- Cloud Computing Enthusiasts looking to gain knowledge on using AWS
- Students interested in learning specifically about the Amazon EC2 Service
#Amazon #Elastic #Compute #Cloud #EC2 #Beginners #Certification #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal