A Basic Understanding Of Music.
Basic Music Production Skills Is Desirable, But Not Necessary.
A Working PC, Laptop, iMac Or MacBook.
Ableton Live 10 software (Preferably Ableton Live 10 Suite).
Bring A Notepad. – optional
Calling all passionate, aspiring and existing music producers!!!
A must-buy comprehensive guide on how to master Music Production and the music industry from a mastering engineer, Mentor and a label owner.
This course shows that you don’t need the technical skills or music theory knowledge to be proficient in Music Production.
A 30-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the 20 hours of content!!!
Sit back and relax whilst you learn some of the best kept producer secrets in the industry, along with never before shared knowledge about Music Production.
Perfect for beginners!
Includes 800+ Bass MIDI!!!
Includes Xfer Serum Presets!!!
*Includes Bass Rack Templates*
Includes Operator Presets!
Includes Saturator presets!
*Includes EQ Presets*
Includes Mastering Rack!
Includes Mixing & Mastering E-book
If you are new to Music Production you must buy this course!
The Best and Longest Music Production Course On Udemy!!!
Includes Distribution and Marketing Tactics, Branding and more!!!
Learn How To Use Music Production The Right Way!!!
Get to the top of your Music Production game with this course!
Omar had humble beginnings of wanting to learn Music Production but no YouTube video or mentor would accommodate for his needs, now Omar is a successful Mastering Engineer and producer it is time for him to teach you his methodologies.
Enjoy 1 Hour of 1-to-1 time with Omar
Includes Secret Bonus Audio Effect Racks!
Who this course is for:
- Great For Beginners Looking To Make Music.
- Music Producers Looking To Make The Switch To Ableton.
- Those With Basic Music Production Knowledge Who Wish To Improve Their Skills.
- Avid Ableton Users.
- House Music Producers.
- Beginner Ableton Users.
- Advanced Ableton Users.
- Expert Ableton Users.
- Anyone Looking For Help When It Comes To Marketing Their Music.
- DJs Who Want To Start Producing Their Own Music.
- Those Who Are Interested In Creating Their Own Music Or Being Better At Music Production.
- Songwriters Who Want To Record Or Collab With Their Ideas.
- For Anyone Who Is Struggling With Music Production.
- For Anyone Who Wants To Broaden Their Knowledge On Different Specific Music Genres.
- For People Who Need To Map Hardware And Not Sure How To Do It.
- For Anyone Who Is Interested In Useful Templates Which Will Help Revolutionise Their Workflow.
- Anyone Looking To Take Their Music Production And Workflow To The Next Level.
- Anyone Looking To Learn Music Production From An Industry Professional.
- Anyone Looking To Create Tracks From Scratch Using Either Audio And/Or Midi.
- Any Music Producers Seeking Some Marketing Advice.
- Anyone Looking To Configure External VST’s Or Understand The MIDI MAP In Ableton Live 10.
- Anyone Looking For Their Music To Reach Major Stores Such As Spotify, Apple Music, Google Store, iTunes And Beatport.
- Anyone Looking To Learn How To Understand Your Global Demographic In The Music Industry.
- Anyone Looking To Pitch Their Own Music Or Get Signed By A Record Label And Wants To Get Their Music Out There Or The Confidence To Do So..
- Anyone Looking For A 1-to-1 Online Music Production Tutor.
- For Music Producers Who Want To Learn More About Music Production.
- Experienced Students Looking To Become Experts.
- Anyone Looking To Progress Towards A Career In The Music Industry.
- Anyone Looking To Expand Their Essential Network In The Music Industry.
- For People Serious About Music Production.
- For Anyone Looking To Spur Their Creativity Or For Food For Thought.
- For Any Music Producers Looking To Collaborate On Group Projects.
- Anyone Looking For Direction In The Music Industry.
- For students with no musical background.
- For People Learning About Ableton 10.
#Ableton #Workflow #Tutorial #Track #Day #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal